The State Committee of Forestry has a close cooperation with a number of public organizations such as:
– Public Collegium under the Head of the State Committee of Forestry
– Association of Ukrainian Foresters
– National Ukrainian Association for Protection and Regeneration of Animals
– Ukrainian Federation for Hunting-dog Breeding
– National Organization for Nature Protection
– Ukrainian Association for Bird Protection
– Sports Association „Коlоs”
– Ukrainian Hunters and Fishers Association
– Association of Military Hunters and Fishers
Association of Ukrainian Foresters gives the special attention to forest
problems. This national public organization was founded in
To inform the local population of activities in the forest sector and to spread forestry knowledge, the State Committee of Forestry organized a division responsible for Public Relations, cooperation with Verkhovna Rada and international cooperation (tel. (044) 235-67-48, fax (044) 234-26-35, e-mail: email@example.com) that coordinated the collaboration of all SCF departments with Mass Media.
Every regional administration in forest management has PR sectors or divisions, which establish cooperation with Mass Media, public organizations and community. More and more forestry enterprises strive to issue their chronicles.
With the assistance of the State Committee of Forestry, since 1995 there have been published a forest research journal “Forest and Hunting Magazine”.
Since 2003 the first channel in the National Radio has a radio programme “Forest paths” based on materials of the State Committee of Forestry.